Saturday, July 2, 2011

Review




In the first few weeks of the class I have had to do more writing than I can remember, most of it has generated a new sense of being able to write more than three paragraphs but mostly the content and the style of writing has had the most impact.
The most striking aspect from the first session of the semester is the rhetorical triangle, the Idea of being able to look into and article, post, advert or picture and analyze it from the authors and the audience perspective makes me almost judgmental or be able to critique most of the media that I have rarely paid much attention to. The use of rhetorical triangle was great, I got to learn quite a few things to do with analysis.

In addition having to read through and determine the differences in articles and how each of the relates to it intended audiences gave me a different perspective on how writers relay their intended information.

No comments:

Post a Comment